- Upon arrival, every camper has to deliver an identity card for the registration of law.
- The customer is required to check the accuracy of acceptance, communicating immediately any discrepancies or changes.
- The pitches could be chosen by the customer according to the staff and is allowed to be changed only after authorization by the directorate.
- The tents, caravans, must be broached until 12:00 AM on the date of departure. Otherwise one extra night will be charged.
- The bungalows and apartments must be broached until 10:00 AM on the date of departure.
- The cars and motorcycles are not allowed to cruise through the living quarters. After the loading and unloading they have to be parked in the parking lot.
- Customers must respect the rest period of others at any time, especially during the hours of silence from 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM and at 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- It is forbidden to lay waste outside the bin, to spark open fires and to dig holes in the ground or any places.
- It’s most important to make the separate waste collection.
- The adults are directly responsible for the behavior of their children. It must be taking care that their vivacity and their habits are not disturbing the privacy and safety of other campers. They must be accompanied to the toilets by an adult.
- There is neither guarantee nor responsibility for lost or stolen valuables or equipments to persons or things depending on direct carelessness of staff of the camp, nor for damages caused by bad weather or force majeure.
- Campers are required to observe any recommendations that, in specific situation, are assigned by the staff of camp.
- Dogs are welcome in our campsite, owners are kindly requested: always to keep them on a lead and take with them a muzzle, to take dogs outside the campsite area for toilet requirements, and always have a pooper-scooper handy to clean up after their dogs. Owners have to deliver a document of the dogs at the reception.
- Campsite guests must keep their pitches clean and tidy. They are obliged to preserve the plants and the green vegetation in the campsite. It is forbidden to cut down trees or to damage them or cut brunches away. It is forbidden to light fires and to grill over open fires due to the fire hazards.
- Every infectious disease must immediately be notified to the reception.
- The guest is obliged to respect the Rules and regulations of the camp-site; otherwise the camp-site management has the right to refuse hospitality on the same.
- Visitors of our guests are only allowed to enter the camp after authorization by the directorate and the delivery of their identity documents. They have to pay a daily rate of €8,00.
In the pitches it is possible to take electric energy from the specific distribution pumps. According to the law, the tacking of electric energy is limited to a maximum consumption of 2,5 ampere. It is possible, therefore, to use only camping electrical appliances. The connection must be made only with cables in conformity with CEI. The voltage is 230 V, 3 A (approximately 696 W) , 50 Hz.